WELCOME TO THE ACTIVE FORUM FOR EVENT ORGANISERS
As 2009 unfolds, our goal at Active is to build a strong community of event organisers. With that in mind, we'd like to introduce you to the first edition of The Forum, Active's quarterly newsletter dedicated to event organisers like you. Features will include the latest industry news, useful product tips, and event spotlights. We look forward to providing you with future editions and helping you and your events become more successful.
Upgraded Online Registration Capabilities
A few months ago, we launched Active's RegOnline product as our enhanced online registration system for events in the UK and Ireland. RegOnline is a FREE upgrade for all Active clients. Check out the features and many improvements:
- Increased flexibility in developing online registration forms
- Conditional logic to allow additional questions to be asked based on a registrant's response
- Customised HTML email tool which allows you to easily create newsletters and mass emails
- Real-time download of reports that show data across multiple events
- Full control of refunds for event fees, including partial refunds
- Easily manage participant post event charges
- Option to offer a wait list queue
Click here to read about Active's RegOnline product!
A new website. Active has redesigned our Active.com Global website. We have upgraded the look and feel to enhance the experience of visitors to our site. Don't worry - your favourite features are still available:
- Easy log-in for Event Organisers (on the top right corner)
- Your choice of 8 languages
- Global event search that can be narrowed by location and sport
- Advertising opportunities on both the home page and event details pages
Click here to check out our new look.
Coming soon - our new Go Green program, designed specifically for Event Organisers. Join us as we commit to improving the environment for future generations so they may enjoy a healthy world. Stay tuned as we launch this program over the next few months.
Can't wait? Contact us for more information.
The Active Network
Website for Event Organisers with information and resources to support your events
Website for participants to search worldwide events. Event organisers can also log in through this portal.
"aaa-adventure ltd, has now enlisted the help of Active technology for its online registration solution. This is proving to be an invaluable tool and is certain to ensuring the event runs smoothly."